Saturday, February 12, 2011

"what's past is prologue."

i've been pining for this scott hansen print for a while. it went out of stock a year ago. i signed up for updates from his site. i waited patiently. about a month ago i received an email letting me know that the past is prologue print was back in stock. daydreaming while looking at the site this morning, i tried to decide whether or not i should spend the money. i went back and forth in my mind between splurging on the studio edition print or saving but still winning with the standard print. i ultimately surrendered to the more practical side of my personality; i shouldn't be buying any art right now. just as i was defiantly entering into the defeat phase, i hear mark's voice telling me to turn around. and what to my wondering eyes should appear, but an 11x17 past is prologue print in all its glory. sigh.